To my valued customers,
Last updated: October 7, 2020
While I will not be able to give hugs (for now), I am excited to be able to work and see my clients again.
In response to the Governor Murphy’s Executive Order, a great deal of thought and care has gone into making sure our salon environment and your salon experience is as safe and sanitized as possible.
Therefore, effective immediately, we have implemented the following policy and a commitment to the way we conduct services.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands at our sanitize station each time you enter the salon.
- Your temperature will be checked upon arrival.
- You will be required to wear personal protective mask (PPM) while in the salon.
For me, my co-workers and the salon operations, the following measures will take place:
- Stylists will have their temperature checked upon reporting to work.
- Stylists will wear PPM while conducting services.
- Stylists will sanitize and wash their hands between clients.
- All seating, tables, dryers, hair-washing and styling stations, and capes will be sanitized between clients’ use and at the end of each day.
- To the extent possible, disposable items will be used.
- The credit-card machine will be wiped and sanitized after each use.
Please understand that the efforts to stay safe and help prevent to spread of Covid-19 is for your safety and ours. Any refusal to cooperate with these precautionary measures will result in a cancelled hair appointment.